Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Bad Mommy, Belly Pics, and Bedtime Fun

Just thought I would combine all the stuff that happened yesterday in one, easy to read blog entry.
Had a long day of errands, doc appt. (baby is doing perfect, head down, lots of hiccups) I made the move to start dinner when I finally got home. Unfortunately I forgot to thaw my meat, let alone put it in the crock pot, so that meal was a bit botched. Luckily we had a few different random leftovers for dinner. The good news: I didn't have to cook. The bad news: I don't think I have ever put a more unhealthy meal in front of my kids. I mean we are talking everything that should be consumed "in moderation" was on their plates. Hot dog, mac and cheese, french fries with cheese...Luckily I happened to have some tomatoes to round out the color on the plate, but come on...
Mmmmmnnn, dinner!



I felt especially pregnant yesterday. Could be the fact that I can't bend over, or reach my toes, or shave my bikini line without some major maneuvering at this point. I took a couple of shots to show the progress. My doc says that I am measuring small, but I sure don't feel like it. (Don't get your hopes up world, this kid will inevitably pop out huge, and everyone will wonder what the heck happened.)






I got a picture of Rich reading to the kids before bed. They love to have books read to them (especially Brynn) and Rich loves the time that he gets to spend with them. I try not to interfere in this area, and honestly, it gives me a break in the evening and some time to finish up my days work. Just think, in 2 years, there will be one more clinging to his every word...wow.


No comments: