Sunday, June 21, 2009

I deserve this!

So, I have been eyeing this bag for weeks. I first saw it when I was shopping one day, and wanted it right away, but the price was $50. Yikes! Who can pay that much for an accessory?????

A few weeks later, I was out and saw that it was on sale. I took a pic and sent it to Rich and let him know that if he ever wanted to buy something for me, he could go ahead and get this. He texted me back that I should just get it because I deserved it. (I think he missed the point on that one eh?)

Anyways, today, I was shopping with the kids, and saw it on sale for $20. I went home, thought about it, and then drove back and bought it! Its huge, and I love it! It basically eliminates the need for me to carry around a diaper bag, and I am super excited. I love the little pockets in the front, and have already filled them (and the bag).

I deserve it right????

2 comments:

Elissa said...

Yes you deserve. Can I have it as a hand me down when you dont want it anymore???

denise said...

you deserve it! really cute, by the way. and for $20! it's hard to find a purse you like that's practical.