Tuesday, July 21, 2009

His New Toy

Rich and I picked up this little skateboard for Cannon the other day at a garage sale. I think its made for normal size guys, but it fits him perfectly! He loves it, and has already figured out a bit about getting around on it. I am waiting for the scream and the broken arm, but hopefully that day will never come! I do insist that he wears his helmet though when he is on it. Can't let that precious brain of his suffer from a head injury....


See how small it is??? Too funny huh!

I think his "outfit" is standard issues skateboarding wear, right?

The grass is the safest place to start to learn...


1 comment:

Elissa said...

Ok seriously no joke for a moment I thought the second pic was Cannon in the air on the skateboard. I had to do a doubletake. Do I need to put some glasses on.