Friday, July 31, 2009

Swimming Lessons

The season is here! Swimming lessons galore! I am managing to get all 3 in the water without too much stress. Brynn and Cannon are in the same class, and Maeve and I are together in the 'Baby and Me' class.
The weather has been cooperative! The fog usually burns off right before we have to get in, so the kids do get the warmth of the sun on them for a bit. Nothing smells more like summer than wet hair, and swimsuits that reek of chlorine!

Yes, those are my two with goggles on. Its the only way that I can get them to put their faces in the water. Hopefully by the end of the session they won't need them so much! Lucky for me, their friend Faith is in the class too, so her mommy can keep an eye on my two, while I am in the other pool!
I can't keep this one out of the water. She wants to be in our little pool anytime that she sees it!

Maybe we need to loosen the goggles? Those red marks around the eyes seem to linger a bit too long!

My little water girl! She loves it!

No comments: