Sunday, October 25, 2009

Punkin' Patch

After church we drove over to the pumpkin patch to pick out our pumpkins. We were lucky enough to have my sweetie pie niece with us, and the kids had a blast!

Cannon and his amazing pumpkin. (He actually had to take a nap with it. I am sure there will be tears when we carve it up, and then eventually throw it away!)

The standing rule, if you can carry it, you can have it. (This will only work for so long, I know!)

Lola in the hay maze! She called it her castle and ruled it like a queen!

The kids were covered in hay by the end of the time, but boy was it worth it!

Lo is always carting around Maeve. (I think Maeve likes it, don't you?)

It was too much fun to watch Cannon try to roll this thing around.

Feeding the sheep....


The little old man who cuts up pumpkins and melons to feed to the sheep was there again this year. I love talking to him, and hearing about his life. Its like a glimpse into the past!

Uhm..... I don't really know what was going on here, but I guess it was fun????

2 comments:

Petersen Family said...

Look's like Olaf's!!

Elissa said...

These pics made me smile. My kids are lucky to have you guys in their lives.