Friday, October 02, 2009

Sleeping Babies

I came home after the kids went to bed the other night, and went in to kiss them, say a quick prayer over them, and go spend some time with the hubby. I couldn't resist taking a picture of each of them, and their little quirky sleeping habits.
I started to regret my decision when Maeve opened one of her eyes, but thankfully she closed it again before my camera flash went off. (What a startling way to be woken up, right?)

Brynn is getting a bit big for the toddler bed, I think.
Maybe if she didn't insist on sleeping with EVERY stuffed animal that she owns there would be a tiny bit more room for her long frame...
And yes, that is a towel that she uses for a blanket.
Don't ask.

Cannon must always be within reach of a car.
This night, apparently, he fell asleep with it lovingly cradled in his arms...

You can't tell in the picture, but Maeve managed to unzip her pjs before she fell asleep.
She also loves to be snuggled up in one of the corners of her crib.
No, I have not taken out the bumpers...*gasp*.

Bedtime is one of the sweetest times of the day.
Another is quiet time...
Another is early morning before they get up.....

No comments: