Friday, February 26, 2010

Baby Shower Fun

I had the privilege of throwing a baby shower for a friend of mine. It was special for a few reasons. I met her 6 years ago when she started coming to the Young Adults group at church. I got to witness her meet her future hubby, start dating, and get engaged! Brynn was in her wedding, and then they joined the Young Marrieds group that Rich and I lead at church. Now, we have the opportunity to watch them take this next step and have their first baby!
I love it!

Her little boy is due to arrive any day, and here are some pics from the "sporty-themed" shower!

The Decorations:
The Games:
The "Game Day" Food:

(Yes, that is a huge crock pot full of 'Que Bueno' nacho cheese! Yummy!!!)

The Dessert:

Don't let appearances be deceiving...those are not hot dogs and fries on a bed of lettuce. Those are Twinkies with a twix bar and peanut butter fudge "fries" on a bed of tinted coconut. Too funny huh!

And don't forget the parting gift to the guests! Thanks for coming...We had a ball!

1 comment:

Elissa said...

This turned out so cute. Thats my kinda party!