Monday, February 08, 2010

Love Notes


I think I am spotting a trend here....

Feb 1st - I found this one taped to the phone
"I love u more than anything"

Feb 2nd - This one on the computer screen
"I only want 2 be with you 4ever"

Feb 3rd - Resting on the pillows of our bed
"let's kiss and kiss and kiss and..."

Feb 4th - Taped to the garage door
"u & me, that's how it should be"

Feb 5th - This one was tucked in my bible
"u r my one & only lover & friend"

Feb 6th - (I couldn't find this one...Rich had to help me...it was taped to the ceiling in the kitchen)
"only you can make my heart tingle"

Feb 7th - With the milk in the fridge
"u make it easy to b mine"

Feb 8th - In the paper towels
"u r all i want this valentines day"


Nothing makes me smile more than little love notes meant just for me!
Happy Valentines Day!

2 comments:

mme ennui said...

Oh my gosh that is cute. and sweet. and precious. awwww....

Elissa said...

I love "love notes." Makes you all mushy and gushy inside.