Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Valentines Day

We had a party for the kids for Valentines day this year. I think the kids had fun!

Rich and I decorated the garage the best we could to make it cheerful and full of "love".

Aren't these cute paper lanterns???

The S.W.A.K. pinata! (Side note - I didn't realize that these things took SOOOOOOO incredibly long to break open!)

Each child got to decorate a cookie to eat and one to take home!


My cutie pie nephew digging into his cookie!

The cookie that my son made just for me!!! (It's a smiley face!)

Maeve was enjoying a "tookie" that she managed to steal....

How do you feed 11 kids really quickly for under $20? Red Baron Pizza - that's how!!!

Each guest got a goodie bag to take home filled with cool treats from the dollar store. (I love that place!) I also slipped in a passage on Love from 1 Corinthians too!

Happy Valentines Day to a pretty cute bunch of kids!!!

2 comments:

Elissa said...

Thanks for doing that for the kids Ang. They had so much fun! Great idea!

Petersen Family said...

Ya Elissa...you really thought it was an awesome idea about 3 weeks ago..hehe