Friday, May 30, 2008

Cannon and the BIG Yellow Tractor

My son is obsessed with miniature cars, motorcycles, and tractors. He enjoys driving them around the coffee table, the walls, the floor, my legs, whatever he can find. He especially loves the Mini John Deere Tractor that my folks gave him for Easter. He hitches it up, and drives it around the house, complete with the "vvvroooomm" sounds.
For his birthday, my parents got him a larger tractor that he can sit on, and pedal around. It comes with a trailer that he can fill with treasures. Rich and I are over it. He can't turn the thing around, he can barely reach the pedals, and he sometimes insists on parking it next to his bed when he goes to sleep at night. This thing is HUGE!!!!


I think this might be considered a fire hazard....

No comments: