Friday, May 09, 2008

Downward Spiral

So, its the 9th. I don't think its going to happen today, unless God blesses me with one of those amazingly quick labors. No sign of anything yet. I guess technically we still have 16 hours left of the day...
I am now officially the last one of all the people I knew who were pregnant and due at the same time as me to have a baby. I think my sense of humor is slipping away on this one. Oh well. No one stays pregnant forever right?
By the way, thanks for all the encouraging comments, emails, text messages and phone calls. I have amazing friends who are as anxious for all this to be over as I am, and actually the distraction of conversation and emails keep me chugging away throughout the day. I haven't turned off the phone or the answering machine yet, so my mental status is still positive.
Here is my schedule for today:
Drink a ton of coffee (maybe the caffeine will jolt the baby out!)
Eat breakfast of spicy sausage (that can only help right?)
Blast my music and work up a sweat cleaning the house - once again
Eat a lunch that consists of more spicy food
Finish the rest of my book, and watch all my recorded shows while the kids are napping
Eat a spicy dinner (by now my digestive system will be totally rebelling against me)
Convince Rich to watch the kids while I go for a nice long walk by myself (key words - by myself)
Fall into bed, pray for a good nights sleep, or a baby depending on my mood

I will keep you all updated!

No comments: