Tuesday, May 06, 2008

The due date came and went...

Still Here, still pregnant!

Yes, I am still pregnant...
Nope, no baby yet...
Yes, I feel fine...
No, I don't know when I am going to have this baby...

All answers to questions that are being fired at me yesterday and today!

On a happier note - Cannon's birthday was wonderful yesterday.

Originally, I had planned to do nothing, seeing as how I didn't know where I was going to be, or what I was going to be doing. As last week ended I got motivated and I threw together a little party for last night with the grandparents, uncles and aunts and cousins. We had a fire engine theme, and it was great. I even ran into someone at the party store, while getting a balloon for Cannon, who had just done a firetruck party, and she gave me a bunch of her leftover supplies. Made the whole evening just a bit more special for my little 2 year old.

We had delicious take and bake pizza, salad and cake to celebrate the night.


(Lucky me - I got to keep the left over cake, and it is going to be gone by tonight!!! Who knows how long I have left to binge on sweet treats with the excuse of pregnancy...)

2 comments:

White Family said...

Happy Birthday Cannon!!! Im so glad that little one choose to give Cannon his own day i know that was something that we had wanted!!! I can't wait to met the new addition coming soon:)

gardezy fam said...

Well, in spite of all the "birth" related questions, you look absolutely fabulous for someone who is due any day!!!