Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday News

Well, its Friday morning, and I am supposed to already be checked into the hospital getting this whole ordeal on. We called at 5am and they have asked us to wait to come in. We will be heading to the hospital at around 8am. I have had a few contractions this morning, but like the last two weeks, nothing too painful, and nothing with any sort of timing or regularity. Just enough to make me pause and wonder if something is actually going to happen.
I am nervous, but God blessed me with a great night sleep, despite the heat of our house (it was 88 inside when we finally went to bed at 11pm). I was exhausted from a hot day, the kids were tired, and we all enjoyed a good nights sleep. Thanks God!!!!

Here is how you can pray for us today.
1. Pray for peace and calmness for this "new" procedure for me.
2. Pray that Rich can support me in any way possible
3. Pray that we only have great progress and forward progression in this day. (They don't send me home after hours of failed attempts)
4. Pray that this baby is healthy and willing to come out.
5. Pray that the doctors, nurses and staff are all in great moods, and are enjoying their workday...

Thanks friends. Hope to have great news for you all in a day or two!!!

No comments: