Thursday, September 03, 2009

Family Date Night

I don't usually take pics of Family Date Night, but this was also the first day of school for Brynn, so I wanted to remember what we did.
I love our family date nights! Rich and I have them scheduled on the calendar, and they are awesome! I would totally suggest it to anyone.
Most of the time we do simple, inexpensive things. Watch a movie, play a board game, go get ice cream, take a walk in a park, go hiking etc. The kids love these date nights because #1 - its all about them, and #2 - they usually get to help choose the agenda for the evening. (We have some interesting dates sometimes...)
We splurged this time and took the kids out to dinner. The kids ate for free, but the bill was still huge. (Get used to it right???)

Anyways, these are just typical pics of the kids....

Brynn making a silly face! (Of course my first thought was -Brynn, get your fingers out of your mouth, you are going to get some germs in there.....)

Typical Cannon. He is so easy-going and loves to just do what ever everyone else is doing...I love this little boy!
Maeve was chowing down on the lemons...and crawling on the table. What else is new?
Side-note - What is up with the hair over the ears? I vowed not to cut her hair (I have learned from past experiences that I have no control with the scissors) but this is awkward looking...

No comments: