Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Beach Time

It was really hot this weekend! I mean, really hot...
We had to escape.
We went to the beach....it was 75....and not windy....and perfect!

Thank goodness for the beach!

I got Cannon to smile through his tears. He is terrified of the ground under the ocean. (I think it stems to having some seaweed wrap around his foot the last time that we were at the beach...sad huh.) He freaked out when Rich dragged him into the water and then spent the next 20 minutes sobbing about it on the beach. What fun!

My water baby! She got knocked over by a wave, and I held my breath and waited for the tears....they never came. She loved it. Do I see some water activity in her future???

She loved the water as well. Both of my girls were drenched by the end of the day, and Cannon was, well, absolutely dry....hmmm.

After I took this pic, I realized that I am in desperate need of a pedi.... Maybe for my birthday???

The cure for the tears of a tired toddler?

A few tosses in the air!!


This was the redeeming factor for Cannon's beach day. He is pretty much obsessed with all things that look like a surfboard/skateboard deck. (No one had the heart to tell him that this skim boards' home was in the dreaded water...)

No comments: