Monday, September 28, 2009

No...Not us...

Unlike my hubby's brother and wife (who are amazing, by the way), I will NOT be keeping this critter that I found on my screen door in my house and feeding it live crickets every other day....I will buy another dog or cat before I keep one of these scary looking beasties as a pet. I am waaaaayyy to scared of it to even look at it for a long amount of time...
No thanks! I prefer furry, four footed friends to these guys....


*shiver*


Side note: We did return it to the hay fields near our house after dinner. I think it was happy to be somewhere other than the Glad ware container that I put it in (and then promptly threw away when we got home...)
Yeah, those are my kids...

This picture was taken about 4 seconds before he threw that stick up in the air and it came crashing down on my head.

And then we went home...

No comments: