Tuesday, September 01, 2009

A little bit "o" Craftyness

I hosted a little 'get-together' the other night for some friends. We ate some yummy food (there are some seriously good cooks out there- those desserts were amazing!), had some good conversation, and discovered how personality affects all aspects of our lives. We had a certified personality coach come in and test us and help us figure out our personalities and the personalities of our children. It was a lot of fun, a lot of laughter and a lot of information...

I wanted each of the special moms who came to take home with a little gift to remember the evening. I put together a little box, filled it with small trinkets to represent all of the four personality types and tied it up with a pretty ribbon from my stash of craft supplies.

I can't say enough how much I love the dollar store!

The finished product! I think they turned out really cute, but even more importantly, I had a great night with really amazing friends!

1 comment:

Elissa said...

How cute! Now I wish I would have come. Great idea