Monday, November 02, 2009

Halloween

Halloween was a holiday of many costume changes for my kids this year. Not only did they get to dress up multiple nights in a row, they also had the fun of changing it up EVERY SINGLE TIME.....

Wed night the kids were:
A Princess
A Swordsman
A Bumble Bee




Friday they were:
A Ballerina Princess
A Knight in Shining Armor
A Bumble Bee

Saturday they were:
A Fairy
A Half-dressed Sugared Up Sweaty Boy with a Cape
A Skinned Knee Bumble Bee (apparently the boots were a wee bit big...)




After a bit of trick-or-treating (which by the way I missed, due to some major laundry folding that had to be done...yes, I am a bit bitter!), the cousins stopped by for a quick picture! Can't you just imagine what they will think when they see this one 20 years from now?


You know why I love Halloween so much???? Its the day before my BIRTHDAY!!!!!

1 comment:

The Fredy Family said...

Those boots MAKE that bee out fit. Too cute!