Tuesday, April 01, 2008

5 More Weeks

Had another doc appt today. I got to see yet another fuzzy ultrasound of my child. Head is down, 2 arms, 2 legs, ribs, spine etc. all look great. Baby had hiccups, so that was fun to watch. Doctor reassured me that I wouldn't deliver on my due date (good I guess?) since that rarely happens, and I have a tendency to have parasite children who enjoy their host too much to bother being born on time. I am a bit torn about whether I should push for induction or not. I love the idea of letting it happen when it needs to, but if this kid is bigger than the last, I am going to be sad - in more ways that one. I also want a bit of space between Cannon's birthday (May 5th) and this ones birthday (due May 5th). I guess that all will work out perfectly, and I am glad (once again) that I am not in charge of this part of life. Too much stress.

No comments: