Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Baby Bump

I'm growing more and more each day. (Or at least it feels like it!) 4 more weeks of the baby bump. I think that this will be the first pregnancy that I will miss when its over. Since I am pretty sure that this is our last, it is a bit bittersweet to be nearing the end of the pregnancy. The end of a part of my life that has been enjoyable up to this point. My pregnancies haven't been too difficult, and although I usually get to the point when I really am ready to get these kids out, I have never had such pain or discomfort that I am miserable.
I can't wait to see this child, but I am reminded that it is always easier to tote around a baby when its inside, than when its outside....
Here is a view of the belly that I get to see everyday.

1 comment:

Petersen Family said...

I commend anyone who doesn't hate being pregnant. I would probably do it again if I could skip being pregnant and the first sleep deprived crazy months of putting the milk away in the pantry and the cereal in the fridge.