Sunday, April 27, 2008

7 Days, Give or Take

I know its a hopeless thing to base all my anticipation on my due date. My other two have been late, and I don't see any reason why this one would be different. It's just fun having a countdown. I am hot, starting to get uncomfortable, and almost to the point of wishing the labor on myself. ALMOST.
I haven't been sleeping too well, which is unfortunate, but part of the process I guess. Swelling not too bad, my rings are a bit tight, but its due more to the little heat spell than the pregnancy. I am glad for the heat because it finally allows me to wear some of the cute maternity clothes that I had sitting in my closet. (See, there is always a bright side...)
My next doc apt. is Thursday, so I will update then. Dream scenario: started some dilation, and progress definitely apparent. Disappointment scenario: nothing going on, and given the standard advice to walk, eat spicy foods, drink caster oil, go for a bumpy car ride, and have sex. (Yeah right! - to all of the above options.)
I did overhear my husband telling someone today that the number of kids we are having is still open for debate. I can tell that all my talking of this being my last pregnancy and such, has gone in one ear and out the other...And, even if it were an option (which again, I clarify that it is not) I wouldn't think that in the last couple weeks of being pregnant, tired, achy and all around moody, is a great time to bring it up again. Please!


Look at that bump!!!

No comments: