Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Celebrating 7 married years with the man that I love! We escaped to Point Reyes this year. We stayed at a Bed and Breakfast for a night, and had a wonderful two days sans kids, dog, nap schedules, etc. It was a wonderful time to spend with each other, and full of time just talking and being a couple. Although we tried not to talk too much about the kids, our conversations were full of laughter and love for the life that we have shared together so far.


Sitting on the porch outside of our room.

I can't believe that I have been so blessed. I never imagined 12 years ago, when I met Rich, that our life would be like this. I knew I was in for it when I fell for a blond hair, blue eyed surfer. I figured that my life would include a lot of time at the ocean, but I never imagined that he would give up beloved surf sessions to spend time with me talking when the waves were calling for him 50 feet away. (Thank goodness we got married in the spring when the surf around here is not very great....)
It was a great getaway, and a wonderful time spent with my man.

He still thinks that I'm beautiful at 9 months pregnant!


Checking the out the ocean, and looking for Elk.

No comments: