Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Two Weeks, and not so Grumpy!


Oh my gosh. The pedicure was like a heaven sent gift! My toe nails look amazing, I got to sit in one of those massage chairs that did wonders for my back, and some lady spent an extra long time rubbing my feet and legs. (I totally don't want her job!) I even saved myself from having to listen to conversations in a different language (are they talking about me? are they talking about my nasty callouses? are they talking about how maybe I am pregnant, but maybe I just ate too many doughnuts at the garage sale last weekend? are they figuring out what to make for dinner???) by tuning out and listening to my new Shawn McDonald album on the good 'ol iPod.
I did forget to wear flip flops (why is it was RAINING?!?) and ended up with a pair of those foam ones they give you. I put them on, and since my shoe size is ginormous, they didn't cover a good 2 inches of my heels on the way out. I also managed to trip while walking right in front of the Starbucks window. That was fun.
But, seriously, my day was awesome thanks to that one 45 minute block of time. Oh, and thanks for all your encouraging comments, my blogger friends.

No comments: